Coat Your Industrial Steel 100% by Flosil-BET's Polyurethane Metal Coatings
Aqua PU is a two pack acrylic polyurethane finish which is applied over a primer that gives long terms recoat ability, excellent durability and UV resistance with superior cosmetic (Glossy) finish.
Polyurethane metal coating
Aqua PU is suitable for use in both new construction and as a maintenance finish which can be used in a wide variety of environments including offshore structures, chemical and petrochemical plants, bridges, pulp and paper mills, and in the power industry.
||Available in all RAL , BS colors
||5 Liter pack
||5 : 1 Part A & B by volume
||Can be over coated whenever touch dry
||3 hours at 30°C (at higher temperatures pot-life decreases)
||1 – 2 hrs. at 30 ̊C
||5°C - 55°C ( After full cure)
||53% ± 3% (ASTM 2697-86)
||50 - 75μm(90 - 136μm) on wet condition
||11 m²/litre at 50 microns DFT, allow appropriate loss factors
||At least 8 months when stored in sealed containers
- Technical Data
- Application Area
- Aqua Sealer (or) Aqua ST around 200 ~ 300 µm
Method of Application
- Airless spray, Roller, Brush, Conventional Spray.
- Airless spray : Point tip size - 0.013 - 0.019 inch
- For Conventional spray moisture and oil trap in the air supply line,
mechanical agitator is recommended for mixing the paint.
- Use Xylene 3 – 10% when required.
- Xylene / Toluene / Ethyl acetate
Over coating interval
- Can be over-coated when touch dry
- Tanks, Exterior of Steel and Iron Pipes
- Coating onto GRE / Fiber Glass
- Offshore structures, marine vessels, FPSO
- Vessel linings under immersed conditions up to 55°C
- Concrete Structures
- Flow Lines, Risers, Jetty's
- Water Storage Tanks
- Fishing Boats, Ships & Barges
- Water Proofing
- Gratings with minimum surface preparation
- Bridges, Walkways, Bridge bearings, Railings
- Decks, piping, storage tanks, ballast tanks
- Acid Linings subject to type of acids
- Concrete Repairs
- Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks, Turbine Ducts / Exhaust
- Wooden Blocks, Glass, Stainless Steel Products
- Industrial Floor Coatings
- Roads (Zebra Crossing, Divider's etc...)
Application should NOT be carried out when:
- Relative humidity is > 85%
- Substrate temperature > 55°C.
- Air Temperature > 55°C.